2 Jun 2014

I was invited to dinner by my very good friends, Mandy and Chonga.

I was invited to dinner by my very good friends, Mandy and Chonga last week.
That was a very delicious dinner.




Chonga is a very good friend of mine.
I am very grateful to him because I know that he worked so hard at that day.




Very, very delicious roast lamb dish.
It's a very first time for me to eat roast lamb.
Mandy made a very nice gravy sauce.




Mandy made a very, very delicious apple pie also.
I'm very sure that Mandy's apple pie should be the best apple pie in the world.
I'm always grateful for your kindness, Mandy.




These above lures are Chonga's favorite these days.

I have no family in Darwin, therefore, from the bottom of my heart, I really appreciate Mandy and Chonga.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.