19 Apr 2017

My Easter barramundi
50cm Barramundi #1055
Squidgy Pro Mongrel



Today is the last day of the Easter break.
I went fishing to Myilly point rocks near town in Darwin city.
This place is probably not so easy to find in Mindil beach.
There are more and more anglers who can handle action movie cameras.
The action movie camera I bought recently is so fun I haven't been able to concentrate my attention on a reeling while I am hooking barramundi.
As a result, I surely couldn't hook up some fish.
Finally, I caught a 50cm barramundi on Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm.
The video camera was located in front of the chest.
The video started recording, when I hooked the barramundi.
Day by day and month by month technology is growing.
It's not easy to keep up with the times.
To facilitate editing of some image photographed with a video camera, I used Premier Elements 15 after I came home.






50cm barramundi / April 17, 2017




Squidgy Pro Mongrel

Size: 90mm

Colour: Rainbow Fish

Where: Shallow water 50cm - 70cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: Fins 30LB

Leader line: Sunline FC Rock Fluorocarbon 40LB

Knot: The Slim Beauty

Reel: Shimano Scorpion 70XG

Rod: ST. CROIX Triumph TRC60MF 6'
MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION 10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz.

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Action: Steady retrieving


Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.