14 Sept 2017

68cm Barramundi #1082
Zerek Live Cherabin 100mm
Mr. Alex Murray caught 3 barramundi on Squidgies Pro Shad.

Barramundi are not often seen at Mindil Beach, Fannie Bay and East Point in September.
That's the usual at this time of year.
It is because barramundi are moving about in search of new jelly-prawns now.
Last Saturday, I went fishing to Channel Island for the first time in a while.
I thought, there was little chance that I could meet many jelly-prawns there.
I gave a Zerek Live Cherabin 100mm having a similar appearance to a large jelly-prawn a try.
I had my wish.
A strong fish suddenly carried out a Zerek Live Cherabin 100mm.
But the fish was firmly hooked on a fishhook.
The fishing line was strongly pulled by the fish.
As a result, I caught a 68cm nice shaped barramundi.






68cm Barramundi / September 9, 2017




Zerek Live Cherabin 100mm

I was still so engaged when, Alex Murray caught three barramundi in succession.
He was so near that I could take some pictures and a short movie of his fishing.




Alex used a Squidgies Pro Shad 70mm / Lime Lighting colour




Alex's results demonstrated that barramundi were in search of jelly-prawns.
I know that barramundi like this colour very much.
This colour is also effective for catching a mangrovejack.



Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.