9 May 2018

Barramundi #1135-1139
Akame Tackle Guppy 120
Bomber Long A 14A

I had a three-day weekend, may 5, May 6 and May 7.
I thought that I would go fishing on May 5 and May 6 after seeing those tide-tables.
Even if I were to go fishing on May 7, I should be bored.
Because the water currents caused by tides should be become slack on May 7.
There are exceptions to it, however.
That is fishing.
That being the case, I went fishing at Mindil Beach on May 5 and Myilly Point on May 6.

May 5: Mindil Beach rocks
The seawater was very clear.
The barramundi should be very cautious. 
I used some lures. 
Firstly, it was my first time using Akame Tackle Guppys 120. 
I found it at the local store. 
It was a very durable weedless soft plastic. 



#1135 Barramundi



Akame Tackle Guppys 120

Secondly, I was able to have that reconfirmed. 
I do like Bomber Long A! 



#1136 Barramundi





Bomber Long A 1

May 6: Myilly Point rocks
It is in a place that is about 5minutes away from the central part of Darwin by my scooter. 
The dry season has just started. 
The seawater was cooler than the seawater in April.
There are many rocks covered with oysters in this shallow water. 
I used Akame Tackle's Guppy 120 again. 
It is a very durable weedless soft plastic. 
It also has superior cast-ability. 
It did very good work for the land based barramundi fishing again. 
Akame Tackle is based in Darwin. 
I didn't know it.



#1137 Barramundi



#1138 Barramundi



#1139 Barramundi



For more, please see my YouTube channel: "charlietomato"


Akame Tackle Guppy 120

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Very clear Outgoing/May 5 Incoming/May 6

Line: Sufix 832 15LB braid

Leader line: Triumph Fluorocarbon 40lb

Knot: The Albright knot

Reel: Shimano Stella 2500FE

Rod: Shimano Zodias 273MH 7'3" Line 6-12lb 7-12g

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #3

Action: Steady retrieving



Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.

No comments: