2 Nov 2017

Barramundi #1090-1091
Zerek Live Cherabin 100mm
Rainy season

The wind failed for the first time in two weeks on October 31.
I went fishing at Mindil beach after work.
There were a few drops of rain before that time.
Barramundi doesn't like a dirty water with the land water.
So I tried to find a clean and murky water.
I waded through the shallow water to the rocky spot.
Luckily, I found a just right spot.
The effectual response occurred as a result of my using Zerek Live Cherabin 100mm.
I applied Squidgies S-Factor to Zerek Live Cherabin.
I thought that barramundi are still moving about in search of jelly prawn.
As a result, I caught and released two barramundi.






It is a typical condition in which strong winds cause rough waves at my usual fishing locations in our rainy season.
So barramundi fishermen should never miss catching the sea condition that the waves are relatively fewer than those wavy and windy days.
Otherwise, you will lose the opportunity to fish barramundi by land based in our rainy season.

Mindil beach is conveniently close to the downtown.
It requires a skill of lure fishing, and the degree of difficulty is very high.
There are thousands of rocks covered with oysters in the shallow water.




Zerek Live Cherabin

Size: 100mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: Fins 30lb

Leader line: Black magic 40lb

Knot: The Slim Beauty

Reel: Shimano Scorpion 70XG Gear ratio 8.2:1 very fast

Rod: Samaki Zing Xtreme SZX-661BM 6'6" Line: 8-14lb Cast: 1/4-5/8oz Action: Moderate

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Action: Steady retrieve



Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.

No comments: