18 Jan 2018

Barramundi is very cautious
Me. Matt Cook
Zerek Live Cherabin 100mm

January 14, Sunday, I went fishing at Channel Island.
Including me, there were 4 people at the fishing spot.
My good fishing friend, Matt Cook (Cookie), stood apart from us.
He was standing knee-deep in the soft mad.
It's a dangerous state of affairs because there was a crocodile's habitat.
I could conceive why he had done such a thing.
Because barramundi is very cautious in the shallow water.
Barramundi can perceive something dangerous from the mood prevalent in a place.
As a result, Cookie caught a nice sized barramundi.




January 14, 2018 / Matt Cook

He used Zerek Live Cherabin 100mm Green colour.




After all, nobody other than Cookie caught a barramundi at Channel Island.
Barramundi take green lures in colour at this time of the year.






I also caught a 56cm barramundi on a green lure the previous day.

In addition, I used a green lure for catching a mangrovejack about this time two years ago.




About this time last year, I saw many large sized jelly prawn in my usual fishing location.




The seawater is murky green in colour in my usual fishing locations during this period.
Matching lure colour in water colour first, I sometimes use lure that resembles bait.
That has prompted me to this conclusion.


Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.

No comments: